AirVote may obtain your Personal Information through the following ways:
- If you choose to register your Individual Account with AirVote, you provide us with information that is personal to you, and can identify you, such as your name and email address.
- If you choose to register your company’s Corporate Account with AirVote, you provide us with the information for the company or legal entity which you legally represent.
- If as part of providing your Vote, in order to enhance your AirVote experience you choose to register your User Account with AirVote, you provide us with information that is personal to you, and can identify you, such as your name and email address.
- AirVote may in the course of its marketing and business development activities obtain the information of the persons, companies, or legal entities of the leads or prospective clients of AirVote such as names and email addresses.
The above information items constitute the «Personal Information». You can access the Personal Information that we have collected and that we still maintain by contacting us as described below in «Contact Us.» You can correct factual errors in your Personal Information by sending us a request that credibly shows that our records are incorrect, although we may refuse such requests at our sole discretion. We may use your contact information to contact you with technical, business, or marketing communications, alerts, or notices. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Personal Information or permitting you to make corrections.
For the matter of clarity,
- no Personal Information is obtained when you respond to an AirVote Question by providing a Vote via a scan of the respective QR code unless you have previously chosen to register your User Account with AirVote.
- Any Personal Information provided by a user in an open text Comments field is an indication of the explicit choice of the user. AirVote will exercise its judgement not to expose Personal information provided by the User as part of Comments, but can use this information at its sole discretion
AirVote will communicate with you through email, alerts, and notices posted on the Site. These include various emails which help inform new Users about various features of the service and AirVote Notifications that you have subscribed to.
Location Information and Other Information from Device:
When you use the Site/Application as a Registered User, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Site/Application via the privacy settings on that Device. We may use the location information collected from your Device to enhance your use of the Site/Application by providing AirVote Client with additional details about your Vote. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Site/Application. Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our Site/Application. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
Partnering with Other Organizations and Sharing Your Identity:
AirVote partners with other businesses services to give you the opportunity to provide feedback on the quality of service you receive from them. Whenever we offer such service, it will be your choice to make your identity known to that business. In these cases, your Personal Information will only be passed from AirVote to the partner if you give AirVote permission to do so.
In order to secure your Personal Information, access to your data on AirVote is password-protected. To protect any data you store on our servers we also regularly audit our system and use a secured-access data center.
Change or Discontinue Your Account:
The currently available functionality does not yet provide the ability for a user to delete their account. If you wish to close your account and completely remove your account information from the Site/Application, please contact us, using your email address registered at AirVote, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address listed in «Contact Us».
AirVote Does Not:
- Rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We shall disclose Personal Information, at our sole discretion, in response to a court order, any judicial proceeding, or other legal process to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
7900 Tecoma Cir #17301
Austin, TX 78735